And...here we go!
1. Seeing the sun shines so brightly today brings hope that we'll have a nice week ahead of us .
2. It's never too late to say sorry to your loved ones whenever you hurt them or to tell them that you love them.
3. According to my kids they will have Saturday classes for a month to make up for the long vacation from school due to bad weather and floods..
4. As we journey through life we should be able to appreciate the simple creations of God in our daily living and the people around who love us come what may..
5. I associate giving back God's blessings to us to giving them to our less fortunate brothers.
6. Long ago my daughters are still babies but now they're growing up so fast they're as tall as I am.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my weekly massage, tomorrow my plans include finishing my online due tasks and cooking for my family and Sunday, I want to be able to teach the kids in our Sunday school with excitement and perseverance!
Want to do this? visit fridayfillins.blogspot.com/