Monday, January 30, 2012
Image via Wikipedia
Almost everyone will find themselves in a bind and needing emergency cash at some point in their lives. There are a number of different ways you can tap into resources that can give you some emergency cash that can take care of those unexpected financial needs. For a few ideas to get you started on how to find that type of cash, read on below.
• Ask your family: Many people turn to their families when they find themselves in a financial jam. Most families are happy to help their loved ones get over some difficult financial times by lending them some much needed money. Be sure you understand and remember when you are to repay the money and follow through doing so. If you don't, you might find your family is less than understanding the next time you find yourself in a financial crisis.
• Hit up your friends: If your family is less than well off, or if they live far away and you need emergency cash now, your friends could be a good alternative to turn to. It is important to pay your friends back as soon as possible to avoid any hard feelings that might come with money issues such as this one.
• Get a loan: If you need quick emergency cash, you will want to look at other alternatives besides traditional bank loans. Payday loans, also known as bad credit cash loans, offer you a quick and easy way to get the money you need based on the amount of pay you pull in. The application process is quick and easy. In addition, you will be able to walk out with the money you need in just a few short minutes and not having to wait days, or even weeks, for a bank to approve your loan application.
• Sell something: With the popularity of auction websites, and other websites devoted to connecting sellers with prospective buyers, it can be an easy task to sell your unneeded belongings. While electronics and gaming systems are usually some of the first things you might think of selling, don't overlook less obvious choices such as those college textbooks that you don't need any more.
• Offer a service: Do you have a unique talent that friends have been impressed enough to urge you to capitalize on? Can you draw, make simple car repairs, or fix leaky faucets? By getting the word out there about your unique talents, you can find yourself able to pull in some much needed emergency cash.
Financial hardships are indeed part of people’s lives, but one doesn’t have to live through it and suffer from its consequences. The abovementioned tips could really be useful in times of need, so consider following any of them when such a need arises.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
This is a late post of my daughter Gen's 13th birthday. I had mixed emotions when my youngest daughter turned 13 which also means that she's entering the teenage years and adolescence period. I'm happy that she's turning into a nice young lady but a little sad that I'm letting go of the baby in her. Realizing that your daughter is not a baby anymore is like accepting that soon she'll be having other world aside from her family and in the future she'll meet someone special. Well maybe I'm just being sentimental over this thing but I'm just used to having two little girls and now both of them are teens. Anyway I still my little boy and really thankful that God has blessed us with another kid besides my two girls.
Back on Gen's birthday we celebrated it at Sta. Lucia where we had fun at the arcade (as always)before we dine at their fave food resto at KFC. We bought the cake before we dine and started eating it there as my kids can't resist the yummy taste of Gen's choice of Black Forest Cake. We're the last to go out the mall, really maximized our time there :)
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I dropped by nearest salon to have my hair massaged and hot oil and noticed that no one’s there. The staff told me that this month is a little low peak unlike last Christmas season when most of the girls and ladies want their hair subjected to special hair treatment. She told me that the high peak again will be next month in time for Valentine’s day. I’m sure that next month will be so festive that girls wants to be prettier and people will suddenly becomes romantic at heart. This special occasion has the power to turn people to be sweet and nice as they can to their loved ones and sweethearts.
Well sweetness should be paired with special gifts like flowers, chocolates or personalized valentines jewelry to mark the special occasion and to show caring thoughts. For those couples who may want to settle down it can also be the right time for the guy to propose marriage and give the most precious engagement ring. Just writing these things makes me feel that love is in the air.
Monday, January 23, 2012
I love getting the best deals on my favorite stores because discounts help me buy more things on the next priority list of mine. I even accepted the value plus card from my regular supermarket just so my grocery expenses would earn me points to buy more supplies for the whole family. I have no luck with raffles and anything that required drawing of names that’s why I love receiving custom gift cards from friends or from frequented stores near my office location. I love collecting personalized/customized things like cards, accessories, pens, mugs etc. because it’s always nice looking on things you love with your engraved name on it. Anyway I just received gift card from the workout center at the west tower but I gave it to my office friend because I can’t fit my schedules on their time.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
I was sorting out decade old documents when I saw my father’s engraved desk name plates which was stored in one cabinet. Memories of the past came rushing through my mind and time stood still when I looked back at my childhood. My Dad was a government official in our town and sometimes he would bring me to his office where I would look at his desk name plate and feel proud that my father is a good and honest public servant.
He in turn will tell his colleague that I’m more like his junior except that I’m a girl. I looked like him, think like him and resemble a lot like him in my actuations and skills. Really miss him a lot these days especially when I looked at my little boy whose an exact replica of him. If Dad still lives now he would be so happy to see his grandson, his real junior.
Friday, January 20, 2012
1. When I looked out the window this morning I was happy to see flower buds blossoming.
2. Irrelevant issues doesn’t make sense to me.
3. Remind me about the things I need to do tomorrow. I need to buy meat and ingredients for husband's birthday celebration at Prayer Garden on the 23rd.
4. Shopping and treating myself to some ME time is something I love to do! I will do it tomorrow!
5. TP is the thing that I forgot when I went out shopping.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found some delicacies from Baguio which my daughter Gen has been saving to give to her friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching TV with family, finishing some online tasks and writing articles for my new parenting blog, tomorrow my plans include some ME time and shopping for husband's birthday and Sunday, I want to surprise hubby with my gift for him. He'll love it I know :)
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The long holiday season is over and we’re back to regular programming of life, work and the daily activities of everyday living. Still I remember those gifts I received and gave last month and was thankful that I was able to share my blessings again this year. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to work hard, save money and be able to buy those holiday gift ideas I have in my mind next holiday because it will bring happiness to my loved ones.
Speaking of holiday I learned that this coming Holy Week will be a long holiday again as it will be followed by National Heroes day. We’re all looking forward again on that day where we will have our regular summer camp fellowship meeting. I should start looking for tents now as our 7-year old tent has shown expiration already and we should have replacement for it as we’re going to sleep on tents on Holy Week activities.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Have you experienced expecting a large sum of money but it’s taking months and the wait is taking longer than you know? We have plenty of immediate needs for cash either for our own, our family or even for the maintenance of our properties. Although the money we’re waiting for is sure to come we cannot make it as payments for the current expenses. I’ve learned that this could be solved as you can now get cash for your structured settlements. If you’re expecting future payments from an insurance company, from death guarantee, contingent funds or from personal injury lawsuit claims you can offer it for purchase.
Settlement quotes can help you get the highest quotes for your structured settlements. They will get quotes from 6 competing companies and choose from the best that can give you the most cash for your structured settlements. You can choose to sell it a part or the entire structured settlement. It’s risk free and no need to worry about security as selling is covered by court process. If everything is properly worked for and the best company has been chosen to purchase your structured settlement you can have it in your bank account by direct wire payment. If you’re interested in this visit their site and complete their short form.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
After the long holiday season the mall I passes through every day is again busy with shoppers for wedding gifts. There are several weddings for the first month of the year, I remember my own parents married 4th of January 1964 and even though Mom was widowed 14 years ago we still remember clearly the happy celebration of their wedding anniversaries.
My Father is the most thoughtful of husband during their time and he lavished Mom with beautiful and memorable gifts. He didn’t gave my Mom any of the diamond necklaces I’ve seen in online sites but he was always the best in choosing the gifts that Mom love so much. Now is their wedding anniversary again and when I greeted Mom she began telling me how sweet was my Dad to her. They love each other so much.