1. On vacation, I like to think only of enjoying the day relaxing, sleeping and reading books away from my work and stress. I also want to be offline :-)
2. It's nice to feelthe cool breeze of air in the ocean. 3. One of my favorite vacation spots is Tagaytay and Baguio because the air is cool and it's far from where we live so I can relax and meditate. 4. We married on the 4th day of May on the full moon.
5. Up, up and away as we always mimic super heroes that fly like Superman.
6. Bananas are wonder fruit and very healthy. It's a good source of potassium and can cure many sickness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting early as I'm finished with my due tasks, tomorrow my plans include house chores and updating my new blog and Sunday, I want to _____!
Work-At-Home Mom who quit years of corporate life to take care three kids full time. Fond of cooking, reading books and determined to master housekeeping. Created this blog to share about career, job, human resource, hobbies, sports and travel