1. Maybe we'll end our homeroom meeting before 6:58. I have to get ready in an hour because we'll start around 5pm.
2. It was the reason, of course, no other reasons I could think of.
3. Working until midnight on my tasks is something I no longer feel the need to do. I've finished all my due tasks and I'm well ahead of time now.
4. I have another errand to run, then I can rest my mind and body and maybe I can watch my favorite show. I haven't been seeing any show on TV lately just the news and no more.
5. If you dream for a good paying job and a career that will make you feel fulfilled ...just go find it
6. What were once vices shouldnot be now because you're matured enough to handle yourself with respect.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with hubby and kids as it's the last day of the school week, tomorrow my plans include arranging my little boy's books and put some lettering on it with his name, section and name of teachers, we're done with Ruth and Gen's books last Tuesday and Sunday, I want to stay in the church after lunch because I'm through with shopping!
Work-At-Home Mom who quit years of corporate life to take care three kids full time. Fond of cooking, reading books and determined to master housekeeping. Created this blog to share about career, job, human resource, hobbies, sports and travel