Friday, June 11, 2010
And...here we go!
1. Staying near the mountains, resting, having a nice time with the family and forgetting about my tasks for awhile feels great.
2. The solution is within reach, you just have to recognize and acknowledge it then you'll fine and happy.
3. Thinking about the title of my new blog while watching Robinhood made me fall asleep.
4. How about thinking of some ways on how to spend the day away from my laptop, I'm doing it right now because we're here in Montalban and I'm just taking a peek here!
5. A healthy diet of less rice, small portions of red meat and plenty of veggies and fruits a day is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine the world without internet is like imagining myself doing another thing for a living, maybe I'll be writing in some magazine or newspaper.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a restful sleep because I don't have work here in Montalban, tomorrow my plans include spending the day bonding with my family without thinking of my blog (well a few email checking won't get in the way I think :-) and Sunday, I want to drop by the mall to buy few things for my kids, it's payday!
Few days from now I’ll be very busy again with preparing my kids’ school things and in attending school activities. Maybe not that busy with school functions as that of last year as my eldest entered secondary school now. I’ll be busy with my primary students because they require a lot of parents’ meeting and interaction with school teachers and officials. I’m always one of the officers in school and that consumes my time more. Anyway it’s fine with me as long as I can manage my time well because when I’m active in school I get to monitor my kids also.
Now all of my three kids are enrolled in three different schools and I’m seeing myself juggling my time in different schools, my household chores and my online works. I don’t have to worry much as DH helps me with the kids. He’s so patient with teaching and helping them with their assignments. He also helps me with some of the house works so I guess I’ll still have time to work online. In few years time my two girls will have to research college degrees of their chosen field and as early as now we’re guiding them on how they will be able to know what their potentials are. I told them that they should choose the one that they really want to do when they work so they will also enjoy studying.
For those who are still in the searching process they can visit CollegeDegreesToday and choose from among their list of online and campus-based schools where they can search also for the list of degree or courses available. A degree in college is very essential in getting a good-paying job and it’s a plus also in your credentials.