Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)
And...here we go!
1. Barbecue-- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is fun but you have to take care of yourself or you'll have rashes, sunburns and dark color.
3. My niece love her new pink flip flops.
4. To love someone is to commit yourself to a lot of risks, it's ok as long as he's worthy of it, love is like a long hike, at the end of it you'll have a reward of having achieved a goal.
6. When I crave food, it's usually garden fresh salad and penne creme.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my tons of tasks while cooking our meals for Mom's birthday, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the day with my family and relatives to celebrate Mom's birthday and Sunday, I want to thank God that He's given us a very dear Mom!
Friday, May 28, 2010
It’s good to know that when you need some legal help there are people that can defend you with the help of their expertise. It’s bad that you’ve been charged with a crime you didn’t do but it’s worst if your lawyer wouldn’t win the case. In cases like this you must be ready always with an experienced criminal attorney to help you get out of the mess you’re in. Not all charges are true and we all deserved a fair trial.