And...here we go!
1. Where are my notebooks, it would be hard to work without them, they're my reference and records.
2. If wishes were horses I will go for wedding with horse carriages
3. I'd like to see the list of my eldest kid's books so I can compare it with my niece' previous books so I can save buying the same ones. I will be saving some bucks too.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I would be a chemist or journalist but I end up taking Computer Engineering due to job opportunities for people with degree on the course.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was Do not do unto others what you don't want to do to you.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my personal computer and my internet connection running smoothly for my online tasks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting after a day of traveling far, tomorrow my plans include cooking early so my kids can go to the nearest park where they can have biking before the sun strikes and Sunday, I want to be quiet and just enjoy our fellowship service