And…here we go!
1. I’d like to spend some vacation days in the province so my kids would experience a taste of life there-playing and swimming in the river, getting fruits fresh from the tree and enjoy the day even without television and internet.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is when DH and I went to Christian Beach Resort in Sariaya, Quezon on our honeymoon.
3. Last night, I had Pork Soup with Vegetables for dinner and plenty of fruits for dessert.
4. Sorry for the delayed response in Facebook invitation.
5. Can we just rest for this day and think only of cooking up something special now?
6. One of my worst temptations is giving in to my cravings of chocolates, premium cakes, salad and ice cream; they're very hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up my grabbed online tasks because tomorrow my plans include cooking up special meal and our one week supply of dessert and Sunday, I want to prepare a yummy food for Sunday School!