1. The lesson I learned yesterday was to take care of your body by giving it healthy foods, enough rest, sleep and exercise.
2. On reunions, anniversaries, wedding and birthdays usually are where friends and family meet.
3. All these years, I've been very dedicated with my work but I haven't save money unlike now that I'm working at home I get to save some.
4. Everyone smiled when I arrived.
5. The truth is our families are the ones who will love us unconditionally.
6. The worried and helpless look of the fire victims is what I remember most from that day when fire happened in our area.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping my girls arrange their closets tomorrow my plans include laundry and cooking up some desserts and Sunday, I want to thank God in our fellowship service for His safekeeping on us last Wednesday on the fire that happened.