Friday, July 30, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
He likes being photographed here :-) Funny kid!
I was lucky to get a small nook behind one steel post because I got shy doing the snapshots, glad they didn't noticed my cam :-) camera flash was off!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I'm finishing my work on my other blogs just in case we'll have showers of tasks again. Sometimes I'm in a lazy mode that I wait until the due date is near before I do my task. Well the internet is intermittent again and I should take advantage of the connection to prevent failure in submission. I just renewed my contract with my internet provider and they've given me a free HP 4280, an all-in-one scanner, printer, copier. Now I'm thinking if I've made the right decision.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Now if you’re 28 years old and planning to file a TransUnion Lawsuit you’d better check out O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath attorneys because they will help you get through the case until such time that you’ll finally won over and given the TransUnion claims. Anyway I would be so alert when that happens because identity theft may happen when all confidential data is in the hands of bad guys.
Actually Mark is the most behaved among the three and he turned out to be their class valedictorian while Josh got the Salutatorian place. Marcus is studying near Josh' school while Mark is in school very far from them. Hope they'll meet again despite the distance because Josh truly miss his friends esp. these two.
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up ! ! on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(H)elps you(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality
Anyway it’s still early to surmise what would be good for Ruth but actually I’m beginning to see her inclinations in the field of computers something like a job in IT solutions because she’s very good in handling software without much supervision. I‘ve noticed her promising talent when she was 5 and she’s very interested also. The second daughter who is so much like me wanted to take Computer Engineering also so I think we’ll have two aspiring computer experts here. Well my youngest little boy is very adamant when you asked him what he wants. He will be an Architect someday he told me and then he’ll show me all his drawings of house plans.
Friday, July 23, 2010
And...here we go!
3. Do not do unto others what you do not want to do to you. It's one of my Mom's fave motto, it works!
4. My love is completely unique.
5. It's hard to know how much time it would take for me to finish my updates because I have so many offline and online tasks to do. Besides DH and I will go to the mall later this afternoon to get my 3-in-1 printer - free from Smartbro when you sign up for another 2 years.
6. They always go together and they're best of friends, whenever one goes the other follows suit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working till night because i had the whole afternoon break, tomorrow my plans include installing and sampling our new printer and Sunday, I want to communicate to God through prayers!
What the House Test Says About YouYou consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.
You aren't against being community oriented, but it's not really your thing. You tend to prefer to focus on your family and not the neighborhood around you.
You are creative, expressive, and bright. You are always in the middle of some amazing project.
You look attractive, but mostly because your rely on your natural good looks to get by.
You are moved by romance and love. You are optimistic about people, and you love hearing about happy endings.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
And...here we go!
1. This is what life does. It lets you experience true love and you have a choice whether you want to follow your heart or your mind. Well in some instances you can follow both.
2. Being away for too long makes you long for your loved ones and when you finally see them you'll certainly appreciate the moment?
4.I haven't visited our province for quite a long time and I'm planning to do it as soon as I have free time.
5. Later, you wake up feeling refreshed and full of life and that's a good feeling!
6. My wandering thoughts took me to the far and boundless sea.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Happy Monday! To see more entries for today's flowers and ruby tuesday click the badges!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
In the past being hooked to my former office from morning up to early evening I would just go to mall for my kids’ school things in the past.Now I have the time to search for discount shops and avail of good buys. Well the shops offers everything from houseware, furniture, electronics, decors and school supplies. We’ll go back there to shop for more.
Friday, July 9, 2010
And...here we go!
3. I'd be willing to bet but then again betting is not my idea of playing or guessing.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
|Dropper||# of drops|
|Contest and Promos for Pinoys!||29|
|A Simple Life||26|
|moms..... check nyo||26|
|Life's sweets and spices||26|
|Mommy's Little Corner||26|
|The Modern Mom||25|
|Ramblings of a Haemophiliac||25|
Monday, July 5, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
And...here we go!
1. When it's quiet it's nice to meditate and think about the good things in life God has always provided for us.
2. Busy days, plenty of work, attending kids' school activities and blogging are my listed notes in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is always happy when my family is enjoying my efforts.
4. Time flies so fast and it's July already, anyway Happy 4th of July!
5. In the town where I was born is not the town where we lived after.
6. Being always thoughtful is something I really love about my significant other / friend. Aside of course from being so sweet, caring and helpful. He didn't changed those traits since I've met him
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping and resting to recharge my energy, tomorrow my plans include finishing and doing tasks ahead of time and Sunday, I want to finish acetating some of the songs for our church!
Well this time I promised Gen that I won’t be late because I don’t have a boss to ask permission from. It’s also my first time to attend meeting in their school without dividing my time between Gen and Ruth’s class because they were in the same school before. Ruth is in high school now and we already had an orientation meeting in her school two Fridays ago. I’m more relaxed now.