The theme for this week is Blue and so I'm sharing here Ruth and Gen's pics in their preparatory school uniform when they were toddlers/little girls just the right age to match Josh age now. Of course they're all wearing blue.
And...here we go!
1. Where are my notebooks, it would be hard to work without them, they're my reference and records.
2. If wishes were horses I will go for wedding with horse carriages
3. I'd like to see the list of my eldest kid's books so I can compare it with my niece' previous books so I can save buying the same ones. I will be saving some bucks too.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I would be a chemist or journalist but I end up taking Computer Engineering due to job opportunities for people with degree on the course.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was Do not do unto others what you don't want to do to you.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my personal computer and my internet connection running smoothly for my online tasks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting after a day of traveling far, tomorrow my plans include cooking early so my kids can go to the nearest park where they can have biking before the sun strikes and Sunday, I want to be quiet and just enjoy our fellowship service
1. I’d like to spend some vacation days in the province so my kids would experience a taste of life there-playing and swimming in the river, getting fruits fresh from the tree and enjoy the day even without television and internet.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is when DH and I went to Christian Beach Resort in Sariaya, Quezon on our honeymoon.
3. Last night, I had Pork Soup with Vegetables for dinner and plenty of fruits for dessert.
4. Sorry for the delayed response in Facebook invitation.
5. Can we just rest for this day and think only of cooking up something special now?
6. One of my worst temptations is giving in to my cravings of chocolates, premium cakes, salad and ice cream; they're very hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up my grabbed online tasks because tomorrow my plans include cooking up special meal and our one week supply of dessert and Sunday, I want to prepare a yummy food for Sunday School!
|Dropper||# of drops|
|moms..... check nyo||29|
|Life's sweets and spices||28|
|The Modern Mom||28|
|Mommy's Little Corner||28|
|A Simple Life||28|
|Wirez and Circuitz||26|