Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
1. A cup of tea is enough to relax my moods and controls my cravings for sweet foods
2. Any comfortable place with nice people makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty you just have to be aware of the minute details in order to appreciate them.
4. Don't you like the taste of strawberries? Me, I just love it
5. Art makes me feel fulfilled.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot that the boss is there looking at me while I eat my snack, I should have given him some
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to attending our high school golden alumni in Cainta Catholic College, tomorrow my plans includedownloading our alumni pics and applying my blogs to one company and Sunday, I want to arrange our hosting for midweek bible study on March 3.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
There are lots of skin disorders that may occur when we exposed ourselves without protection. I won’t be surprised if one day my little boy will be asking for allergy relief because sometimes he’ll run into our backyard and play. He’ll stop when I caught him and he just love the catching game especially when it’s me and him playing lol! He’s really a handful at times! And I love him so much!
Monday, February 22, 2010
It's my granny's favorite flowers and we used to put some of these kinds in her grave when I was young.
Chance You'll Live to 100: 88%100 is looking like a sure thing for you. So don't screw it up!
In fact, you may live even longer than that. You're healthy, and you have good genes.
Unless there's a robot uprising, you'll probably live a very long time.
Friday, February 19, 2010
2. I wish I was in Vancouver Canada watching 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was even more delicate than before.
4. Take a cool shower at dawn if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams is just like having sweet thoughts the whole day.
6. What does it take for him really change for good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to stay up very late to finish tasks due midnight, tomorrow my plans include jumbling up online and offline tasks as usual and Sunday, I want to think of fellowship only and nothing about blogging!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
He told us he has decided to change his eating habits and turned to a healthy lifestyle because he has been sick in the past and the reason was too much cholesterol on his body. He has enrolled in a gym workout schedule to monitor his weight and he’s happy that he has become slimmer now. One of our friends asked him if he’s taking testosterone booster and he winked and smiled. Guess what? He played along with our friend’s question but he doesn’t know anything about the boosters. Now he's asking about it too because he's really serious in getting slimmer and becoming as fit as possible. He also wants some good hard muscles to complete his dream.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
It would be hard for her to study in the night as she’s on a shifting schedule and her chosen course is not available on night studies. She really wants to study as she needs something to hold on in the future and to compete with other qualified applicants. I told her that she can have an online college degree just by studying in her own home. She’s very interested and told me that she’ll think it over the night and will let me know of her decision. It's an opportunity for her to achieve her goals and dreams without sacrificing her work. She can't afford to leave her present job as it's their bread and butter. I think she'll go for it as I saw she’s very happy about it.
You always take other people's feelings into account, and you're never selfish.
Your relationships are based on mutual respect.
You respect the people you love, and you only love people who respect you in return.
Just having some ponderings and tried this quiz to see if my relationship with my family is healthy enough. I'm quite satisfied with the results though I may say I'm not that really perfect. I might have flaws and mistakes along the way but I'm happy that at the end of the road I have a very happy life.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
DH told me not to sleep very late because my blood pressure will be affected so I followed him; besides if I sleep properly acne won’t develop on my face. Then I won’t be looking for the right acne medicine for my type of skin. It's quite a task finding the right one because skin on the face is normally sensitive and you can't take a risk on it. I'm very careful with the things that I use on my face. I usually wash it with my white germicidal soap and put only loose powder on daily activities. I don't put makeup which is why my face is always clear of anything that would harm it. Now I hope I can allot more time to my sites next week as I have tons of tasks to finish.
Anyway I returned to my sleep, woke up at 5am and did every chores as fast as I can to be ready to accompany Ruth to her exam day. I really would like to sleep soundly and continuously from night to morning but I’m not used to taking sleeping pills which will give me a good night’s sleep. I can’t imagine my daughters are going to school without eating breakfast. They need a full meal breakfast to be at their smartest level when learning their lessons and be alert on whatever school activities they may have. Lack of food at the start of the day makes you lazy, weak and a little dizzy sometimes. Breakfast for me is the most important meal of the day.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
And…here we go!1. I know things will work out fine after the talk.
2. I really think December is the longest month and the busiest also.
3. You can’t help but follow what God says in the great book.
4.You have to believe that prayers can move mountains; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked and searched for that good old antique furniture?
6. My instant messenger is always invisible but since my classmate wants to know if I'm online or not my status on my chat is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish writing up my article on the difference of branded against generic drugs, tomorrow my plans include cooking up family's favorite chicken afritada and pancakes and Sunday, I want to go to my SIL' house in Montalban after sunday service!
Since I’ve always been with my PC for almost the whole day I felt the same way as when a friend let me down. Since I lost my excitement now I’ll just finish this post and check the Palm Springs real estate which was requested by my friend. I just don’t know what she’ll do with the information gathered. Will she invest or just visit the place?
Thursday, February 4, 2010
We’ve finished dinner early in the evening at 7pm and my kids were all ready to study assignments and watch television afterwards. Just after 8:00 in the evening they’re all sleeping and I returned to my PC to recover from my lack of accomplishments the whole day. When hubby came home I was halfway my due tasks and now I’m just visiting some sites and getting ready for my sleep.
Modern technology innovations has successfully reached the eye science and I was one of the people who are very happy to know that I can be cured from my nearsightedness and live a better life with clearer vision.
This is a sponsored post.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010