1. No, we will NOT having grand Christmas vacation but instead we'll go to a villa forest resort for a four-day camp meeting fellowship for the holidays.
2. I love having coffee at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: This will gonna be a relaxing day for me free of stress and work deadlines
4. I know everything is going to be okay as long as we care for each other.
5. I'll take care of your remembrance gifts to me.
6. It's only fair to give them their dues at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my house chores, tomorrow my plans include meeting up my high school friends at our Grand Alumni and Sunday, I want to check my brother's car for our travel next week!