1. Good times: Happy moments spent with family.
2. My heart is where my home is.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening?
4. My daughters love to play dough and kitchen things when they were little.
5. Once more you can give other people a chance of a lifetime.
6. Don't they give their indifference an end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working overtime to finish all my tasks, tomorrow my plans include shopping with my kids for their school party clothes and gifts and Sunday, I want to have inspirational moments in the church!
Friday, December 11, 2009
My Mom commented on me that she noticed my big tummy is decreasing slowly. I was happy that since I disciplined myself on eating plenty of fruits everyday I began to lose weight. Of course it’s not that rapid because if you‘re dieting the healthy way you’ll lose pounds slowly. For me it’s more acceptable as it’s safer that way and less expensive than taking slim pills. When I gained weight after resigning from office and started working at home I thought I’ll need those pills. I was just lucky that I discovered a healthier food plan that I was spared from taking them.