Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was the last good movie I saw.
3. Everything has its beauty but what's really important is how we use it for a good purpose.
4. Baked macaroni and pineapple is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your frequent visits and comments.
6. Cottage by the beach is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest my body from over fatigue, tomorrow my plans include going to CDR king for my blank CDs and canvas some items there, buy something for Ruth's birthday and Sunday, I want to check on the kids' sunday school needed items and count the number of kids for the new set of kiddie chairs.
For more Friday Fill-Ins entry just click here