Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Some Kind of Wonderful. I've watched this movie a couple of times when I was in college and years thereafter. It's really some kind of wonderful.
3. Newborn baby is something I love to touch. The feel of baby's cheek, chin, hands and feet are unbelievably soft.
4. The full moon is what the elders are looking at to declare the best time for marrying. We got married on a full moon but it's just a coincidence because we have our wedding date set long before we were told by our grannies and parents that we should set it on a full moon.
5. I'm feeling tired and sleepy right now after a busy day of being with Gen in her Math Competition.
6. When daylight fades, I want to see and capture the beauty of sunset in my cam.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep tight, tomorrow my plans include reviewing my kids for their periodical exams and Sunday, I want to drop by CDR king for a new speaker and lots of blank CDs to store my pictures after our Sunday fellowship service.
Please click here for other Friday fill-ins entry.