Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
1. Failing in a job application is not the end of the world, the job just isn't for you, there's more opportunities elsewhere, try hard and pray, it'll work.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I feel relaxed, refreshed and ready to create a poem.
3. Green salad tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a great heroic act but on certain cases it's not good.
5. Sunset is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is someone out there who is honest and good enough to be a public servant, I just wish there is.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a tight sleep, tomorrow my plans include housekeeping, baking/cooking crinkles and finishing my posts and Sunday, I want to devote my time with my family and to our Sunday fellowship!