This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking..
- Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
* * *
I'm passing on these awards to the following deserving blogger friends who I hope haven't received any of these awards yet ;-). I nominate Cecile, JennyL, Lisa, Vicy, Gems, Geng, Tita Beng, Emzkie, Ivy and Darlene